Platform OTK Boots

Greetings Fashion Friends,

I know that I've done several posts on the trendy over the knee boots and I've actually purchased two pair....suede and faux leather. However, both pair that I own are flat. I could have sworn that I bought a heeled pair but apparently not.....unless my bff stole them. I'll have to check out her closet, lol.

I've narrowed down my options to the four below. Unless, of course, I see something in the mall when I head there tomorrow. But I doubt it. I just don't have the patience needed this time of the year. It's crazy out there with all the after-Christmas day sales going on. I did buy a couple of items I will definitely share with you all. Hey, I couldn't resist either!






Steve Madden Neely $119.99 (on sale)
www.piperlime.com

I particularly love this shoe because of the elasticity of the material around the calf area. I have shapely calves and sometimes it's hard to find boots that flatter them well.




OVER THE KNEE HIGH HEEL BOOT
$45.50 www.charlotterusse.com

This price point is very appealing and the boots, overall, look great. However, I'm not to keen about the extra ruching.





Report Signature Fairfax 3 Over the Knee Boots
$315.00 (on sale) www.shopbop.com

These leather babies are quite an investment but I know they're worth the green boys. I have several pair of Report Signature heels and they fit fabulously and are really comfortable.






Miss KG Wonderland Ruched Platform Over Knee Heeled Boot
$165.50 (on sale) www.asos.com

I love the subtle ruching and the thick, yet pointy heel.






Which pair do you all like?





Au revoir!

Comments

Rebecca said…
I like the ones by Report Signature the best