The Look for Less - Lace Leggings

Greetings Fashion Divas,

I was browsing the "what's new " section of Net-A-Porter and I came across these uber fabulous lace leggings by Alexander McQueen. I immediately thought of pairing with a long, graphic print black and white tunic and studded sandals.....or how about a long tee or tank that hits just past the butt and a blazer with the sleeves rolled up ;-) I love, loovvee the fashion forward design.




Alexander McQueen Celtic Lace Leggings
Wow...this Celtic styled pattern is phenomenal! The McQueen brand is always on point when it comes to detail and he always sets the bar for other designers. I'm intrigued with these gorgeous leggings but I'm fickle about coughing up a couple of hundred dollars for lace leggings. So I looked for some affordable alternatives below.


6126 BY LINDSAY LOHAN - Lace leggings
This pair by LiLo has a beautiful vine-like pattern. Certainly not as stellar as the luxury style above but we're only going for the look here :-)




DKNY Lace leggings $7.99 www.barenecessities.com
Excellent price point!!! The lace pattern isn't as large and geometric as the Alexander McQueen pair, but the intricate design is a classic, and pretty hot. You can either wear them under your heel as shown or stop them at your ankle for a slightly gathered look.


Au revoir!

Comments