Trend Alert - Tie Dye Leggings

Greetings Fashion Divas and Happy Friday,


I'm sure you've noticed the new craze with tie dye patterns lately. I've never truly been a fan of tie dye but I have worn it on occasion, more often as a top, dress, or scarf. However, tie dye has infiltrated the leggings movement. See below for what I mean.

Rihanna was spotted hitting up Lowes Kips Bay in NYC back in June.

Melody Thornton enjoyed an evening at Mr. Chow restaurant in Beverly Hills early last week.

Ciara at the Hollywood premiere of Transformers a couple of months ago.

This style is pretty popular with Hollywood. I've included some high and low end options for your enjoyment.

Charley 5.0 Tie Dye Denim Leggings
This pair is worn by Ciara above.
Tie Dye Cotton Spandex Jersey Legging
Gypsy 05 Cher Legging
J Brand Tie Dye Skinny Jean
Tie Dye Legging $4.54 www.target.com
Go Target!!! Cute leggings and fabulous price, womp, womp!
TTFN!

Comments