I Want These Like Yesterday!!!

Greetings Fashionistas,

Okay, who really cares about my fashion cravings? Why didn't anyone let me know that these Report Signature Shoes that I've been lusting over are on sale???? Geesh, you'd think I didn't let you guys know that I really wanted these, like a million times or so!!! This is a super tempting price but I'm going to try to see if I can find them a tad bit lower so I can feel like I got a MAJOR deal, lol! Then again, can I really pass on these? I'll have to think about this a little more. Sad that I never pause on my purchase of Furla or Cole Haan handbag......I'm obssessed with classic statement handbags.
Report Signature Dunbarton Jeweled
Paneled Platform Sandal
$150.50 (originally $215.00)
TTFN!

Comments

Rebecca said…
I love these shoes too! I'm going to get them ASAP..