The Look for Less - Caged Boots

Greetings Fashion Friends,



I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I spent some much needed time with family and friends and I am happily at home just chillin'. I've wrote a list of all my goals and plans that I will pursue this year and I'm determined to get mine in '09!!!



Speaking of getting something.....I saw these hot, Givenchy open toe ankle boots being rocked by Lala Vasquez. I would soooo be willing to trip her down and take her boots if I saw her lol. Just kidding of course! Anyhew, that cage look is great and I'm still not over it quite yet as you can see.







Givenchy Black Leather Ankle Boots $819.00 http://www.farfetch.com/



Oh geesh, with my new resolution to be a lot more budget friendly when shopping, I had to locate a more affordable style to satisfy this look. Check them out below.













Not exactly the same wow factor but definitely the overall look is there.


***UPDATE***


Wow, my homegirl Brandy put me on this total look-a-like below for the above Givenchy shoe. Check it out!





Salina Black Patent Heel $119.95 www.stevemadden.com
This is like a carbon copy...no, seriously. Just....dang!



TTFN!

Comments

Anonymous said…
great highlight! I'm obsessing over the new Ann Demeulemeester sandal/boot.