Reader Request - Gold Strapless Dress

Greetings Fashion Divas,

Happy Friday!!!! I received an email from Fernanda with the following request:


Hey, I need your help finding something. Have you seen "What happens in Vegas" with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher? The scene where they go to her job's retreat and she is wearing a short gold strapless evening dress... I want to find that!!!
Well Fernanda, I tried my very best and even enlisted some help with a couple of my blogger friends and we could not find the dress. I think maybe it was custom made or available last year when they first started shooting What Happens in Vegas in September of 2007.

But not to be completely deterred, I've searched for several similar options that will hopefully satisfy your fashion craving. Please take a look below:




Strapless Knee Length Dress by Atria

$122.00 http://www.promgirl.com/

The dress above comes in gold and is actually pretty darn affordable. The rouching on the bodice and waist is nearly identical to the dress worn by Cameron Diaz.



Nicole Miller Strapless Stretch Satin Sheath

$345.00 http://www.nordstroms.com/

Slimming silhouettes are a huge trend for Fall. I think I need to jump on board as well.



Teri John Straplesss Ruched Satin Dress

$560.00 www.saksfifthavenue.com

A little on the expensive side but I believe its a good investment.

David Meister Metallic Strapless Dress

$145.00 (on sale) www.bloomingdales.com

The skirt portion is more A-line that body-hugging but with that awesome price and similar and classy look I had to post it.

TTFN!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the dress by Atria