Fall '08 Trends - Mad About Plaid

Greetings Fashionistas,

We're rolling right along with Day 5 coverage of Fall '08 trends. I think of all the different print patterns available, in my opinion, plaid is the most versatile of all. You can go from the farm to red carpet appearances with plaid and not bat an eyelash. In fact, check out the red carpet look to the right from Solange Knowles.....but please ignore the puppies on her feet, oops I mean shoes. LOL! I love her plaid, tiered mini! The color and silhouette is really on point for Fall.







Now let's take a brief look at what the stores have to offer with their take on this Mad About Plaid trend.



Ruffled Plaid Blouse with Belt


I love the thin belt at the middle to place emphasis on the waist.






Dolce and Gabbana Plaid Shirt Dress


Another sleek silhouette reflected in this plaid dress.







Amy Large Tote $30.00 http://www.ebags.com/

This is for my divas who want to incorporate the look as an accessory.








Carmen Sandiego Dress



I've honestly had my eye on this dress for a while. It has such a vintage feel to it and I can't say I've seen anything quite like it yet.




Large Plaid Print Skirt



This skirt is super cute and would flatter all body types due to the fact that it has just enough flounce to add volume but not too much to add "pounds" to the hip area.







Plaid 3/4th sleeve ruffle top



This is a top that can be worn casually out to the movies, shopping, running errands, etc. The ruffles add a girly touch.







Isabella Plaid Ruffle Jacket



Don't want to wear a plaid jacket but you still want to incorporate the style in your wardrobe....this plaid ruffle jacket by Elizabeth and James is just the right balance. And it's edgy as hell!






Steve Madden's Fix Block-BT



Are these not H-O-T!!! Please get a pair. I know I will! Just leave me with a size 7 1/2. Thanks!


Alright, that's it for plaid. See you tomorrow, same time, same place!


TTFN!

Comments