Tribal Love

Prints are really huge this Spring and they range from stars,




Such as this cami for $56 from topshop.com, to global prints such as this dress below from Sweet Pea fro $79 at bloomingdales.com.


Another popular print this Spring, which for me is just a subcategory under the global trend, is tribal-inspired prints. I try to shy away from prints, not because I don't like them, it's just that I'm more in love with wearing bracelts, necklaces, and big earrings, which you have to be a minimalist when selecting jewelry for apparel items that have a lot of prints. I don't like that. But these prints are so appealing that I just might consider snagging one or two items off the rack. Take a look at some of my favorites.




One-Shoulder Dress by Marc Bouwer

$595.00 www.neimanmarcus.com


Tribal Print Dress

$24.80 www.forever21.com

Zebra Shell Earrings

$4.00 www.charlotterusse.com

Tribal Print Cami

$9.99 (on sale) www.wetseal.com

TTFN!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ohhh the green dress is cute! The neckline looks like African royalty.