Reader Request

Hey beautiful people! I had a reader request some advice for a couple of pieces to add to her weekend excursion.



Ja'Kim says: "I am looking for a casual dress like this (check out April 7th post on cotton jumper) - but a little more affordable. Any thoughts, ideas? I need to find something for the weekend. I'm also looking for a cute casual shirt to wear out (not to the club), as well as a grown and sexy dress in case I want to step it up at the club. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated."


Well Ja'Kim, I got you covered, take a look at some of the pieces I found:


Banded Bottom Lurex Tunic $21.50 www.wetseal.com
This dress would look great with some gladiator sandals or thongs




Ruffle one shoulder top $16.50 www.wetseal.com

This little number is super chic with the one-shoulder style and ruffles along the bust

Everyday Knit top $15.80 www.forever21.com

The versatility of this simple everyday top gives it a thumbs up in my book.

To The Max Chain-Embroidered Dress $69.50 www.dillards.com

I love this dress because it's flirty, has a nice spring color, and it's sooo not trendy. Step it up with peep-toe heels or strappy black sandals for your night out on the town.

Cielo by Froxx V-Neck Batwing Dress $43.99 www.macys.com

This dress molds curves so you can't be afraid to show off your body when wearing an ensemble such as this. The long sleeves work well for the cool Spring temperatures at night.

That's all folks!

Comments